Resources to Help You Quit Smoking
Quitworks – Free program to help you quit smoking through telephone counseling sessions. Ask us to start the referral for you.
Websites with step-by-step tips for getting ready to quit smoking, and stories from people who’ve been able to quit.
- Mount Auburn Hospital Smoking Cessation Classes
- Massachusetts Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Program
Mount Auburn Hospital
Community Health Classes – self management programs – check calendar for the most updated information
- Tobacco Cessation
- “A Matter of Balance” – a Program for seniors designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving
- My Life, My Health
- Diabetes Self–Management
- Powerful Tool for Caregivers
- 355 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 100, Waltham, MA 02452
Surgical Weight Management Program
- To make an appointment or for more information call 617-499-5664
- If you or a loved one have issues with alcoholism, substance abuse, or compulsive gambling you may find this link to the Mt. Auburn Prevention and Recover Center helpful.
- Lifeline is an easy-to-use personal response service that ensures older adults living at home receive rapid assistance whenever it is needed, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The Hoffman Breast Center is a comprehensive breast health facility within Mt. Auburn Hospital.
Find Help Fast MA 2-1-1
- MASS 211 is a Massachusetts informational page with up to date data and contact information for services in the state.
Mental Health Tool
- Mental health is a key part of your overall health. Brief screenings are the quickest way to determine if you or someone you care about should connect with a mental health professional. This is a link to take that screening.